Smart homes are manifested in the context of the Internet of Things. The smart home connects the various devices in the home (such as audio and video equipment, lighting systems, curtain control, air conditioning control, security systems, digital cinema systems, network appliances, and three-table copying) through the Internet of Things technology to provide home appliance control. , lighting control, curtain control, remote telephone control, indoor and outdoor remote control, Anti-theft alarm, environmental monitoring, HVAC control, infrared relay and programmable timing control and other functions and means. Compared with ordinary homes, smart homes not only have traditional residential functions, but also provide efficient, comfortable, safe, convenient and environment-friendly living environment integrating construction, network communications, information appliances, and equipment automation. , Provide a full range of information interaction capabilities, to help families maintain a smooth flow of information exchange with the outside, optimize people’s lifestyle, help people effectively arrange a time, enhance the safety of home life, and even save money for various energy costs.
What are the prospects for smart homes? From a technical point of view, smart homes will develop in the following directions:
1. The touch control in the next 5 years will become the universal smart home control mode. Through an intelligent touch control screen, intelligent control of lighting, electrical appliances, curtains, security, monitoring, and access control in the home will be realized. This is necessary.
2. The smartphone will become the most important mobile smart control terminal in the future smart home. Through the smart home client software or WEB mode of the mobile phone, remote monitoring and control within the home can be realized, remote unlocking of the home can be realized, and the guest image can be confirmed. , Remotely turn on air conditioners and heaters. This will become a must for everyone to move control.
3. The wireless and wired control systems will be seamlessly integrated. The trunk area adopts the cabling RF remote control system and the small area adopts the wireless control system. This will be the development direction of future intelligent home control systems and technologies.
From the market point of view, the smart home prospects will develop in the following directions:
1. The smart home will become the home edition of the Internet of Things. Realizing the mutual communication of all objects inside the home will be the future direction of smart homes.
2. The smart home system will be seamlessly connected to smart national intelligence systems, smart city systems, intelligent buildings and smart communities. All smart home systems will inevitably be compatible with the seamless control of the above large systems.
Smart Home Benefits
Local control, scene control, remote control, remote control of the telephone-computer.
2. No interference
Through infrared or radio transmitter signal control, safe and convenient complementary interference.
Through the intelligent detector, the temperature, humidity, and brightness of the home can be detected, and the electrical equipment can be driven to work automatically.
The system can automatically turn on or off the circuit according to the rhythm of life, avoiding unnecessary waste and fire caused by electrical aging.